This project is read-only.

When creating or editing an Element Size, the dependent controls are not updated

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Hi again,

I noticed that when I update an element size, I can't see the changes on the BacklogDetail's sizes combo.

To resolve this problem I had to add in "SizeListViewModel.cs" some "aggregator.Publish(ScrumFactoryEvent.ActiveSizesChanged)" to the "executor.startBackgroudTask"

Hope it helps :)
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM
<div dir="ltr"><font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">Hi!</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">Thanks for all the help!</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">I’m currently working on the Artifact Module that allows users to add an external network file or url to the project, or backlog-item or task.</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">Probably this week I’m going to update the Codeplex site with some project work-items for 2013.</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">If you have interest, I can add you as a developer at the project, so you can commit, and update at the repository directly.</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p style="margin:0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="">Thanks once again!</span></p> <font face="Times New Roman"></font><br> <p>Klot<br> <br> </p> <div> <div id="SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div> <hr id="stopSpelling"> From: [email removed]<br> To: [email removed]<br> Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:09:43 -0800<br> Subject: When creating or editing an Element Size, the dependent controls are not updated [thescrumfactory2012:432054]<br> <br> From: mjpena<br> <div id="ecxThreadNotificationPostBody">Hi again, I noticed that when I update an element size, I can't see the changes on the BacklogDetail's sizes combo. To resolve this problem I had to add in &quot;SizeListViewModel.cs&quot; some &quot;aggregator.Publish(ScrumFactoryEvent.ActiveSizesChanged)&quot; to the &quot;executor.startBackgroudTask&quot; Hope it helps :) </div> <div id="ecxThreadNotificationFooter">Read the <a href="http://thescrumfactory2012.codeplex.com/discussions/432054#post996749" target="_blank"> full discussion online</a>.<br> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (<a href="mailto:thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com?subject=[thescrumfactory2012:432054]">thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com</a>)<br> To start a new discussion for this project, email <a href="mailto:thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com"> thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com</a><br> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can <a href="https://thescrumfactory2012.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit" target="_blank"> unsubscribe or change your settings</a> on codePlex.com.<br> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com<br> </div> </div> </div>
Feb 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM
__Thanks Klot, __It would be great to contribute with your team, but where I'm doing all the work it's a very restricted place and I can't upload the changes; in other hand, I can continue giving you all my experiences with the app if you like it.

By the way, I'm experiencing some problems when I stop using the app for like 40 minutes and I come back; some actions like adding Backlog elements and so stop working, the app is not throwing errors, but it doesn't save the changes. My next goal is to find where it's failing; I guess it could be a connection or session timeout between the client and the server. Have you experienced that kind of problems before?
Coordinator
Feb 13, 2013 at 5:35 PM
<div dir="ltr">Hi mjpena,<br> <br> your feedbacks have been great!<br> <br> Actually, there are some issues when using windows authentication.<br> Once the user is authenticaded the server keeps the authentication token at memory, so if any web process re-cycle occurs the token is lost and forces the client to authenticate again.<br> <br> This beheviour does not occurs when using google or Windows Live authentication because the server gets a new token from google or microsoft at the recycle.<br> <br> We are working to keep the token at database, but meanwhile the easy workaround would be setup the recycle time at IIS process.<br> <br> Thansk again<br> <br> <div>Klot<br> </div> <br> <br> <div> <div id="SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div> <hr id="stopSpelling"> From: [email removed]<br> To: [email removed]<br> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:21:16 -0800<br> Subject: Re: When creating or editing an Element Size, the dependent controls are not updated [thescrumfactory2012:432054]<br> <br> From: mjpena<br> <div id="ecxThreadNotificationPostBody">__Thanks Klot, __It would be great to contribute with your team, but where I'm doing all the work it's a very restricted place and __I can't upload the changes__; in other hand, I can continue giving you all my experiences with the app if you like it. <br> <br> By the way, <strong>I'm experiencing some problems</strong> when I stop using the app for like 40 minutes and I come back; some actions like adding Backlog elements and so __stop working__, the app is not throwing errors, but __it doesn't save the changes__. My next goal is to find where it's failing; I guess it could be a connection or session <strong>timeout</strong> between the client and the server. Have you experienced that kind of problems before?<br> </div> <div id="ecxThreadNotificationFooter">Read the <a href="http://thescrumfactory2012.codeplex.com/discussions/432054#post997599" target="_blank"> full discussion online</a>.<br> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (<a href="mailto:thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com?subject=[thescrumfactory2012:432054]">thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com</a>)<br> To start a new discussion for this project, email <a href="mailto:thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com"> thescrumfactory2012@discussions.codeplex.com</a><br> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can <a href="https://thescrumfactory2012.codeplex.com/subscriptions/thread/project/edit" target="_blank"> unsubscribe or change your settings</a> on codePlex.com.<br> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com<br> </div> </div> </div>
Feb 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Thanks Klot,

It's good to know you are working on that issue, I have not to face that problem because I have replaced some codes to Login with our company's "Authentication method", but if you release the changes, I can help you to validate them.

I'll post any other issue I find, my best regards